Report Absences to Attendance Office by alpha email:
PnattendanceA-L@psd202.org / PnattendanceM-Z@psd202.org
or phone 815-254-6014
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedure
These procedures are in place to allow all students to be supervised while entering/exiting the building and to maintain a safe and secure environment. Thank you for your understanding and support of this new procedure.
- Morning Drop-off Procedures:
- The circle drive is open (in the morning only) for students to be dropped off closer to the building.
- All students being dropped off must be dropped in the circle drive.
- Please use the entrance behind the home stadium bleachers to access the circle drive.
- Afternoon Pick-up Procedures:
- Students being picked up after school at 2:10 can be picked up in the front (248th) of the building.
- The circle drive will be closed at the end of the day.
- Cars will need to enter off 248th behind the football stadium and line up along the curb.
All students are required to have their ID on their person at all times. A replacement ID can be purchased for $5.00. Students are required to show ID when purchasing lunch or to prove identity to staff. Thanks!