If you missed the meeting 2019-2020 Rhetoric students that covered summer work and textbooks, the infomration you need is in the PDF lined below.
Summer Work and Textbooks — Rhetoric 2019-2020
Here's a quick rundown of what's in the file:
- Summer Work (assignment, deadlines, examples, help — pp. 1-4)
- Textbook Information (required textbooks, purchasing notes — pp. 5)
- Required Readings (part of summer work — pp. 7-111)
- All summer work must be typed and will be submitted to Turnitin.com, a website that checks for cheating/plagiarism. Completed work is due by the end of the first day of school. Your teacher will provide Turnitin infomration during class.
- Summer work and textbook requirements are the same for all students regardless of instructor.
- If you lose your printed copy you can download the file from this page; don't reprint it, the summer work can be completed without a hard copy.
If you have questions about summer work or textbooks, contact Mr. Brook or Ms. Willis.